PRIVACY STATEMENT OF Cloudifi Global (known as AJP Business Pte Ltd and AJP)
1. At Cloudifi Global, we are greatly aware of the trust you have placed in us and in turn, upheld our responsibility to protect your privacy. This is why we want our customers to know that we will respect the information they have shared with us while we continue to offer them the services in accordance to their needs. We are happy to inform that Cloudifi Global manages all personal data in accordance with Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
2. Cloudifi Global would like to assure you that we do not: ” collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.”, provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to external vendors. Cloudifi Global does: ” safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access. ” collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services). ” honor our customer’s requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists. ” maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
3. Cloudifi Global may from time to time update this policy to ensure that this policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the policy as updated from time to time on our website. Please check back regularly for updated information on the handling of your Personal Data.
INFORMATION PROVIDED, GATHERED OR TRACKED
4. By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any Products and Services offered by us, you agree and consent to Cloudifi Global. (including its related corporations and business units), as well as their respective representatives collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorized service providers for enhancing your experience with us and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this policy.
5. Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
6. In the normal course of the operation of https://www.cloudifi.global or https://cloudifi.global, a minimal amount of data logging is undertaken for the sole purpose of designing Cloudif Global website to enhance the user’s experience. These include the visitors’ originating domain, date and time of access, page(s) viewed and files downloaded. This information is reviewed periodically to determine which pages are of interest, which pages should be removed or modified, and to assist in assessing which features should or should not be included in the web page design.
USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, GATHERED OR TRACKED
7. Any information collected or held by us whether contained in your application, from our site or otherwise obtained may be used and/or disclosed to our associated individuals/companies or any independent third parties (within or outside Singapore) for any matters relating to your application, any policy issued and to provide advise or information concerning products and services which we think may be of interest to you and to communicate with you for any purpose. In general, Cloudifi Global will use your data for the following purpose:
(a) Responding to your queries and requests;
(b) Managing the administrative and business operations of Cloudifi Global and complying with internal policies, procedures and all other documentation which may require the use of the data;
(c) Facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving any of the Companies;
(d) Matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
(e) Resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
(f) Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
(g) Providing media announcements and responses;
(h) Monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
(i) Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
(j) Conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing, suspected illegal activities or fraud;
(k) meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Cloudifi Global (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and
(l) purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
(m) Facilitating the continuation or termination of your subscription to our Products and Services (including but not limited to administering subscription arrangements, account maintenance, account closure, processing renewal of contracts and customer relationship management)
(n) Analytics and tracking, including facilitating the sale of analytical data;
(o) conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programs in relation to Cloudifi Global’s Products and Services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our contact points;
(p) Providing additional Products and Services and benefits to you, including promotions, loyalty and reward programs from Cloudifi Global;
(q) Matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of Products and Services by Cloudifi Global;
(r) leads generation and management for marketing Cloudifi Global Products and Services;
(s) Administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns, and personalizing your experience at Cloudifi Global’s contact points;
(t) communicating to you advertisements involving details of our Products and Services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and telemarketing);
(u) organizing promotional events and corporate social responsibility projects; and
(v) purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
(w) Your data may also be used for audit, business analysis and/or used to improve the content of our web site and to notify users(you) about updates to our site (but only if specifically requested by the user(you)).
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
9. Cloudifi Global will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following:
(a) Cloudifi Global’s related corporations and employees to provide content, Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing arrangements with us as well as our Products and Services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
(b) companies providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to Cloudifi Global;
(c) agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Cloudifi Global, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other services to Cloudifi Global;
(d) vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Cloudifi Global or its preferred partners;
(e) commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
(f) other telecommunications, content or other service providers to facilitate their provision of content or services, or for interconnection, inter-operability, system operation and maintenance and billing between service providers;
(g) any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the Companies;
(h) collection and repossession agencies in relation to the enforcement of repayment obligations for debts;
(i) credit bureaus for the purpose of preparing credit reports or evaluation of credit worthiness;
(j) external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
(k) our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
(l) relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
(m) any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
11. If at any point of time you have questions about or believe that Cloudifi Global has not adhered to this Policy, please notify us writing in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct any existing problems.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME BY POSTING CHANGES ON-LINE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE AJPBiz.Com RESOURCES AFTER CHANGES ARE POSTED CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY AS MODIFIED BY THE POSTED CHANGES